mardi 4 novembre 2014

Book review- Before I Die by Jenny Downham



Before I Die by Jenny Downham is a very touching book. When I say very touching book, I mean to say that this book has touched me more than any book ever did, before or after (as of now anyway). If you read The Fault In Our Stars by John Green, you might think I didn't read it to say such a thing...But I did. Before I Die as left me more scarred than TFIOS. This book touched me like an arrow through the heart, and I get intensly emotional each time I talk about it. Just telling the story transforms me into an incontrollable puddle of tears. Honestly. It's very well written, and it will change the way you see the world.There is not much else to be said, except that YOU.HAVE.TO.READ.IT. You just do. Don't pass on this one.

One last thing... If it's not too late, read the book before you see the movie.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire