mardi 7 octobre 2014

Fictional Boyfriend

Here is the Fictional Boyfriend Tag! (Yeah yeah I like doing those even though I never ever ever get tagged)

1. Most Romantic Boyfriend....
Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars, by John Green. Why? He says the sweetest things, fight for love and does this big romantic gesture, which he carefully announce by ANOTHER romantic gesture. I will not get into the details because I don't want to ruin this book for anyone.

2. Dark and Moody Bad Boy with a good side....
Four, from Divergent by Veronica Roth. Why? Because somehow, even though he is a good guy, I think he is a bit of a bad boy for how he threats Tris (this love interrest). I think he is kind of rude sometimes with her and not always super nice. And deffinetly not romantic. Plus, well they don't make them THAT moody anymore. *don't get me wrong, I love love love Four. I do.*

3. Paranormal Boyfriend....
Edward Cullins, from the Twilight series. This series had ups and downs and the public eye, but I thing the fact that Edward is the "original" paranormal boyfriend cannot be denied, because he definetly made this paranormal boyfriend thing way more popular. Now, don't go bitting me people, I am not saying he is the first one or that Stephenie Meyer is the most original person on Earth. All I am saying is that Mrs. Meyer and her character definetly got a lot of buzz on this kind of books.

4. Boyfriend you need to tame...
Four from Veronica Roth's Divergent, once again, because it pretty much is like question 2, and because he looks like a difficult guy, one that's not easy to be with.

5. Boy you friend zoned...
Simon Lewis from The Mortal Instrument series by Cassandra Clare because obviously. I won't say anything more than that (don't want to spoil anything) but well... He's the best friend isn't he?

6. Your Soul Mate....
 Simon Lewis, again. Gosh he just looks so nice and all.

7. Guy you want to elope with....
Jace Lightwood... (again from TMI) This is obviously the only way to be with a guy like that.

8.Boyfriend you'd venture anywhere with...
Harry Potter

9. Boyfriend you'd want to be stranded on a island with...
So someone else pick the exact same one and I just had to because I feel like this guy would make everything less boring, being on a island and all, so it's not to steal from anyone but FRED WEASLEY from Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling.

10. Most Badass Boyfriend...
Jace Lightwood from TMI because he is badass by his attitude AND by his I-don't-care-if-I-die-today-so-I-fight-like-there's-no-tomorrow fighting skills.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire