mardi 21 janvier 2014

My Oscars

The oscars are comming up, and like always, I do not agree with the nominees, and probably won't with the winners either. I won't make up a whole list of nominees, but I will tell which movies I would've elected in every categorie, so here it goes.I also added some categories of my own. BEST PICTURE: That one is hard. Because I adored both The Secret Life of Walter Mitty and About Time. Really hard to pick. But I ended up choosing The Secret Life of Walter Mitty because it is for larger audiences (I think everyone can and will enjoy it).
ACTOR IN A LEADING ROLE Hard one too but I think the best ACTOR? For the actor's talent? ... Matt Damon in Elysium
ACTRESS IN A LEADING ROLE Amy Adams in American Hustle
ACTOR IN A SUPPORTING ROLE I don't even know if this movie is too recent to be in the Oscars, maybe, but I'll pick him anyways... Kenneth Branagh in Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit shows some really, really impresive skills.
ACTRESS IN A SUPPORTING ROLE Jennifer Lawrence in American Hustle
ANIMATED FEATURE FILM Despicable Me 2
MUSIC Howard Shore: The Hobbit, The Desolation of Smaug I won't even try to pretend that I have the necessary knowledge to have even an opinion on the other categories, but here's a few "bonus" categories of mine. BEST HORROR MOVIE Evil Dead 2013
BEST SCIENCE-FICTION MOVIE Ender's Game
ROMANCE MOVIE About Time
And last but not... Well actually yes, least. WHORST MOVIE/ BIGGEST DISSAPOINTEMENT
Thanks for reading this all, and feel free to comment your picks!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire